You first need to file a return request here or login to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. Returns need to be requested within 30 days of the item being received, items cannot be installed or altered in any way, and they must be in their original packaging. After filing your request, we will provide you with instructions via email. In many cases, instructions will be sent within 24 hours, but some brands may take up to 5 business days to issue the RGA (return authorization) number, and then we will email you the return instructions.
After reviewing the instructions provided to you, prepare your products for shipment by making sure the merchandise is in its original packaging. Products that have been installed or altered are not eligible for return. Please read the conditions list below for further details.
Once your product is ready for shipment, you can use the label provided and take it to the local Fedex facility. Please ensure that the "RGA" number provided with the instructions is on the return label (please do not write on the actual box). Please provide us with the tracking number of the shipment using this form OR send us the tracking number and original order # to our Customer Helpdesk
Once the merchandise is received back at the warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
Important: To ensure a full refund, please make sure the following conditions are met.
- You must submit a return request to 1StopLighting within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipping wires.
- No returns will be accepted for large quantity orders, custom and made-to-order products, and special orders, or large project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any shipping costs (including expedited shipping fees or shipping charges to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada).
- Accessories (down rods, remotes, lamp shades, mounting hardware, Palm Fan Blades...etc.) and replacement glass are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor or 3rd party costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Returns made outside of this stated policy may be denied or subject to shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation.